An effective “Predictable Sales Process”, must consider the following:
- It must be clearly defined and documented
- It must focus on your customers buying journey
- It must be repeatable and simple to replicate
- It must be predictable, in other words it should result in a predictable, positive outcome
- It must be directed to satisfy your customers “GOALS”
- It must be designed and documented to ensure that the outcomes are “Measurable”
- Each customers buying journey is specific to them, as such your “Predictable Sales Process”, must be “Adaptable”, so that it can be tailored to suite each customers unique circumstances.
Any sales process, which lacks any of the above criteria, will perform at a disadvantage in the new highly competitive market place.