As you design your daily routine, remember that 20% of your efforts deliver 80% of your results. Search for an uncover those 20% of your efforts, which will deliver 80% of your results and you will be equipped to run a very effective Multi-Channel communication, by investing only 30 – 60 minutes a day into this endeavour.
WHAT SHOULD YOUR ROUTINE SUPPORT YOU TO DO?
- You need to create or discover relevant content that will support you to spark conversation with all the stakeholders at your Magnificent 50.
- Creating relevant content is always first prize, as you get to tailor it to meet your specific industry or market’s needs.
- Bear in mind that creating your own content does however take a lot more time than searching for and discovering relevant content that will support your sales efforts.
- You need to consistently engage all stakeholders using the various communication channels.
- You need to track all interactions with the stakeholders, so that you can evaluate the effectiveness of each multi-channel communication strategy.
- You need to continually keep engaging all stakeholders, so that they don’t forget you.
- This is a careful balancing act, as you want to consistently engage your customers and future customers, but you do not want to become an interruption to them.
As you build your daily routine, ensure that you include every stage of your buyer’s journey, namely:
- Creating an unforgettable customer experience