Look at any threats to yourselves success. This part accounts for the external factors that could hurt your chances to attain your sales goals.
Consider these questions:
- Is your industry contracting or changing direction?
- What is the biggest external danger to achieving your sales goals?
- What are any possible personal threats
- This could be things like:
- Being unfit so that you don’t have the energy needed to smash your sales target
- Poor work habits
- Poor time management skills
- Poor product knowledge
- Inadequate sales skills
- No sales network or a very small one
- Feeling demotivated
- Poor self discipline