What must you do to “ADD VALUE”?
To “ADD VALUE” to any sales relationship, we need to start in the following areas:
Doing business with you and your organisation must be seamless and efficient
- It must be simple to connect with you or anyone in your organisation
- The product or service must do what it says it will do and even exceed your customers expectations.
- When your customers use your product or service, it must support them to optimise their efficiencies and effectiveness. (make them more productive)
- They must be exstatic with the level of back-up and service, which they receive from you and your organisation.
- You must communicate so effectively with your customers at every level that they feel the commitment from both you and your organisation.
- You must show your customers how they will save money, not because your product or service is the cheapest, but because of how it performs.
- Remain engaged and show your customers how by using your product or service, they will optimise their bottom line.
- Keep communicating with your customer, showing them how your product is a perfect fit for them
- Consistently demonstarte how doing business with your organisation comes with no risk or very low risk. (eg. 100 % money back guarantee)
- Your customers need to feel “SAFE” and know that when doing business with you or your organisation they have complete Peace of Mind.
- Keep communicating “VALUE” messages with your customers, throughout the relationship, reminding them why they use your product or service.
The above criterion are crucial when “ADDING VALUE” to any sales relationship and should support you to stand out with your customers. For most sales people this is enough. I want to challenge you to go even further, when striving to “ADD VALUE” to your customers.